Is a Respite Worker considered a Direct Support Professional (DSP)?
- Can families directly hire a DSP or do they have to go through an agency?
- Does the NADSP Code of Ethics replace the Justice Center Code of Conduct?
- How do I sign-up for an upcoming training session?
- How will the Office for People with Developmental Disabilities conduct an audit in a non-certified setting?
- If the job title Direct Support Professional is not used at an agency, does the Administrative Memorandum (ADM) still apply?
- Is a Respite Worker considered a Direct Support Professional (DSP)?
- What are the Code of Ethics?
- What are the Core Competencies?
- What are the RCWT regions?
- What are the Regional Centers for Workforce Transformation (RCWT)? What do they do?
- What is a Direct Support Professional?
- What is the Code of Ethics?
- What is Workforce Transformation?
- What kind of support do Regional Leads offer?
- What or who is a Regional Lead?
- Where are the RCWT located?
- Where can I find a list of upcoming training sessions?
- Why should I go to a regional meeting?