If the job title Direct Support Professional is not used at an agency, does the Administrative Memorandum (ADM) still apply?
Yes. Please read the section of the Administrative Memorandum entitled “Who is a direct support professional?”
- Can families directly hire a DSP or do they have to go through an agency?
- Does the NADSP Code of Ethics replace the Justice Center Code of Conduct?
- How do I sign-up for an upcoming training session?
- How will the Office for People with Developmental Disabilities conduct an audit in a non-certified setting?
- If the job title Direct Support Professional is not used at an agency, does the Administrative Memorandum (ADM) still apply?
- Is a Respite Worker considered a Direct Support Professional (DSP)?
- What are the Code of Ethics?
- What are the Core Competencies?
- What are the RCWT regions?
- What are the Regional Centers for Workforce Transformation (RCWT)? What do they do?
- What is a Direct Support Professional?
- What is the Code of Ethics?
- What is Workforce Transformation?
- What kind of support do Regional Leads offer?
- What or who is a Regional Lead?
- Where are the RCWT located?
- Where can I find a list of upcoming training sessions?
- Why should I go to a regional meeting?