Direct Support Professional Observation Forms
The following resources are from different service provider agencies around New York State and can be used by Frontline Supervisors (FLSs) when they are observing Direct Support Professionals (DSPs) as part of the evaluation process.
Use of these forms is not required, but they have been recommended by agencies as best practice tools when observing and evaluating DSPs.
Provider Shared Resources
- Semi-Annual DSP Competencies Performance Review Form – Provided by HeartShare
- DSP 7 Goals Assessment Observation Form – Provided by HeartShare
- Program Observation Form – Provided by Community Based Services
- Region 3 Observation Tool – Provided by RCWT Region 3
- RCWT Region 2S Observation Form – Provided by RCWT Region 2S